Intelligent Innovation | Business value from digital technologies
Start date: 30/04/2019
Cost: Please register via Link
When: Tuesday 30th April 2019 | 09:30 – 14:30
Where: STFC Hartree Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury, Cheshire, WA4 4AD
Best for: Heads of R&D and Innovation, business leaders
Don’t want your business to miss out on the opportunities provided by AI or advanced data-driven technologies, but not sure where to start?
Come to our Intelligent Innovation workshop and let us guide you through our tried-and-tested applied digital innovation process and maximise your early success in the application of powerful new data-driven and AI technologies.
Taking advantage of our track record in applied digital innovation, we can help you to focus and accelerate R&D efforts into areas with the most potential to deliver value.
This one-day workshop will include opportunities to:
- Discuss your challenges 1-2-1 or in small focus groups with AI and digital transformation experts from the Hartree Centre and IBM Research
- Hear testimonials from our current industry partners
- Explore the technology solutions developed in collaboration with industry partners across the chemistry, life sciences, engineering and manufacturing sectors
- Influence the future of applied research in your sector
Using our digital innovation insights and tools, we can help you to take advantage of AI and advanced data-driven technologies to:
- Reduce your time to market for new products and services
- Increase the productivity of people and processes
- Acquire new technology skills more quickly
- Improve knowledge management and resilience within your organisation
- Optimise costs and use of resources
- Gain competitive advantage
Book your place now http://www.cvent.com/d/26q87p