Skills in Manufacturing, 18 July 2017, Huddersfield
Start date: 18/07/2017
Cost: Free:- Please register via Link
NPL, 3M Buckley Innovation Centre, Huddersfield
5:30 – 8:00pm (Optional tours from 4:30)
- David Torr, Head of Metrology, Reliance Precision Ltd
- Liz Towns-Andrews, Director Research & Enterprise, University of Huddersfield
- John Turland, Training Delivery Manager, NPL
- Rob Woollin, Strategy Manager, NPL North
NPL, a world leading centre in the development and application of highly accurate measurement techniques, has recently launched the NPL Manufacturer Measurement Network for small- to medium sized businesses.
NPL’s extensive expertise in measurement and product verification related services can help manufacturers to identify appropriate validation methods within their business with the aim of increasing efficiency, reducing waste and improving product quality.
Tier 1 Membership is FREE and benefits of membership include access to future Network events, measurement services and much more. Non-members can only attend one event for free, after which time you have the option to apply to become a Member.
Join NPL and the 3M Buckley Innovation Centre on Tuesday 18th July, this event will focus on the topics of skills, training and funding in order to maximise productivity and provide a competitive advantage in UK Manufacturing.
- David Torr – Head of Metrology, Reliance Precision Ltd:
“Training young people for Metrology in the real world”
- Liz Towns-Andrews. Director Research & Enterprise, University of Huddersfield
“Skills for Manufacturers – the role of a University”
- John Turland – Training Delivery Manager, NPL
“Metrology training: Unnecessary cost or competitive advantage?”
- Rob Woollin – Strategy Manager, NPL North:
“Update to funding sources for manufacturers”.
Apply to become a member now: www.npl.co.uk/nmm-apply
NPL, BIC G/22,
3M Buckley Innovation Centre
Further information and registration
For more details please contact: email@example.com
Register to attend: