WMG Ready for Electrification Network, RTC North, Sunderland, SR5 3XB Wednesday 25th September 2019
Start date: 25/09/2019
Cost: Please register via Eventbrite link
WMG is running a programme to support UK manufacturers that are currently supplying or have an interest in supplying to the EV sector.
Do you want to:
- Find out about the current electric vehicle (EV) market and growing opportunities for component suppliers?
- Hear from companies who have moved into this market?
- Find out about the support available to help you become part of the EV supply chain?
The Ready for Electrification programme will:
- Develop a UK supply base for the current and future EV market
- Offer practical and technical support to businesses
- Connect the whole supply chain from SME to OEM
- Help UK manufacturers to understand the challenges and get ready for the opportunities
|12:00– 12:45||Arrival, registration, lunch & networking||All|
|12:45– 13:00||Supply Chain North East Welcome
|13:00 – 13:15||The EV Market: Growth and Opportunities. WMG||Martin Dowson|
|13:15 – 13:30||Opportunities for chemical companies in automotive battery manufacture. E4Tech.||Adam Chase|
|13:30– 13:50||Industry Presentation: Recycling and reuse: Ready for a life beyond Electrification: RS Bruce Ltd.||Sam Haig|
|13:50 – 14:05||Industry Presentation: AVID Technology Group||Ryan Maughan|
|14:05– 14:10||Introduction to the SMMT||John McLellan-Grant|
|14:10 – 14:25||Ready for Electrification Project||Caroline Guest|
|14:25 – 14:45||Q&A||All Speakers|
|14:45 – 15:30||Networking|
RTC North, Sunderland, SR5 3XB
Wednesday 25th September 2019
12:00 – 15:30
For further information contact our team via email: email@example.com or Tel:- 024 765 74299
Please register via the following Eventbrite link