Servispart Consulting helps Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Tier ’n’ parts/system suppliers to grow and develop their aftermarket parts and service businesses.
For too long, manufacturing business leaders have been poorly served by traditional management consulting firms that think aftermarket is the same as manufacturing or retail. After spending almost three decades on the receiving end as unsatisfied clients or worse still, without the professional support we needed, we decided to do something about it and founded Servispart Consulting in 2006.
At Servispart Consulting we are obsessive about aftermarket, parts, customer service and business growth. We enjoy bringing innovation, ideas, challenge and intelligent thought to a variety of manufacturing sectors that to date have included Automotive, Aerospace, Defence, Marine, Hi-Tech Electronics, Industrial and Consumer Appliances.
We understand that a manufacturer’s relationship with its customers does not end when the equipment is manufactured and sold. The most advanced manufacturers have developed their aftermarket capabilities to the extent that aftermarket is now responsible for 50% to 80% of total profits and some of our consultants have been heavily involved in this manufacturing transformation journey since 1997. This “Servitisation” of manufacturing is therefore a significant profit opportunity for today’s manufacturing businesses especially as today’s customers (businesses and individuals) are increasingly favouring service solutions over the more traditional product ownership model.
Servispart Consulting helps solve aftermarket problems and unlock aftermarket profit opportunities such as Servitisation, Internet of Things, Field Service Management, Supply Chain Analytics and so on, through a combination of one or more of:
- Capability strategy analysis and development
- Business winning assessment, development and bid support
- Business partner strategy, assessment, selection and development
- Business transformation strategy and programme management
- Process mapping, analysis and improvement (fix, lean, re-engineer)
- System specification, design, selection, implementation and improvement
- Parts planning (demand, inventory, supply) improvements
- Parts logistics improvement and development
- Parts data management and service engineering
- Outsourcing specification, sourcing, selection and implementation
- In-housing specification, design and implementation
We also have a number of consulting and business partnering relationships with other firms to enable us to offer a deeper and wider range of solutions for the benefit of our clients. These currently include customer service management, sales training, Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) education and training, production planning, lean manufacturing, ERP system implementation and supply chain analytics.
If you have an aftermarket challenge or profit opportunity that you think Servispart Consulting might be able to help you with then we’d love to hear from you.
For more information, please contact Adrian Botham on 07801 714540.
27 Laurel Road