£23 million funding for new product and process ideas (Jan 2014)
100 novel technologies delivered by UK Aerospace supply chain companies
Supported by the UK’s regional aerospace alliances
Programme managed by ADS, the UK national aerospace body
Funded by BIS as part of AMSCI
Do you have new product and process ideas that need funding?
There is £23 million of funding available through the National Aerospace Technology Programme (NATEP)
Consider the following:
- What new ideas are you working on?
- What are your customers asking for that you are unable to supply?
- Are there partners you could work with to progress your ideas – designers, tooling, material suppliers, testing facilities etc?
- Do you have an end user that could support the project?
- Could you manage if the project was 50% funded; could you support the other 50% internally?
Talk to the NWAA NATEP Industry Liaison Manager, Sally Giles, about how to access funding: