Growth Vouchers Programme
STOP PRESS – IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE GROWTH VOUCHER PROGRAMME
What is the growth voucher scheme?
A £30m pilot research scheme launched in January 2014; in partnership with the Department of Business, Innovation and Skills and the Behavioral Insights Team at the Cabinet Office until March 2015.
The voucher is a 50% subsidy up to a maximum of £2,000 towards expert advice to help businesses to grow. A voucher towards strategic advice is available in the following subject areas;
- Raising finance and managing Cash Flow
- Marketing, Attracting and Keeping Customers
- Making the most of Digital Technology
- Improving Leadership & Management Skills
- Recruiting & Developing your Staff
Who is eligible to apply?
- Less than 250 employees, less than £50m turnover
- Registered to trade in England
- Has not paid for strategic advice in the last 3 years
How do businesses apply?
- Online application – www.greatbusiness.gov.uk/growthvouchers
- 1 hour consultation with a business coach
What are the benefits for businesses?
- Simple and easy application process
- 1 hour business coaching/consultation
- 50% subsidy towards expert advice up to a maximum of £2,000
- The client only needs to pay 50% towards the total cost
- The supplier will claim 50% from the Govt direct
- Up to 3 months to spend the voucher
- The application process for GV takes no longer than 2 weeks
For more information or to apply for a Growth Voucher visit www.winning-pitch.co.uk/growthvouchers or contact 0161 876 4922 to speak to the Growth Voucher team.