General Manager:- Camcoat Performance Coatings Ltd
Camcoat Performance Coatings Ltd (Camcoat) is looking for a General Manager to be based in Warrington.
Camcoat has been applying specialised heat management, lubrication and wear/corrosion resistant coatings for 25 years, mainly to the automotive and motorsport market sectors.
The inclusion of a new ceramic anodising plant (the Diamondyze process based at Adlington near Macclesfield)) and new coatings allow the company to enter new markets with associated growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a small, dedicated team and managing the daily operation of the business as it enters this growth and diversification phase.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of people
- Manage operations and finances of business to achieve agreed goals
- Drive development of employees
- Ensure that quality of work or service is maintained
- Strong Management and administrative skills
- Experience within coatings and/or automotive sector preferable
- Demonstrated ability to lead with strong communication skills
- Comfort working with budgets, payroll, revenue and forecasting
I would like to see information on why the candidate, who should understand this is an operational as well as strategic position, feels they are suited for this opportunity rather than just read an ubiquitous cv.
Please contact email@example.com this position is of interest to you.
Company product and activity details can be seen on www.camcoat.com, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.