What we expect from NAA members
We expect NAA members to:
- Keep their company records up-to-date.
- Actively participate in the trading and forum areas of the site and be willing to share experiences etc. within the bounds of confidentiality.
- Not to use information gained through the e-community to gain unfair advantage or damage the commercial interests of another NAA member.
- Actively promote the NAA site to trading partners.
- Agree to the terms and conditions below.
Agreement on terms and conditions of membership
Most communication between NAA members will take place within the NAA password-controlled areas of the site, which are only available to NAA members, though from time-to-time, we may e-mail you with updates about NAA and its operations. Information that is provided by you, such as contact details will only be made available to NAA members within the password-controlled areas of the site.
Signing up with NAA constitutes agreement to having access to the trading and forum areas under the following conditions:
- It is not practical for us to review all postings or confirm the validity of information posted by NAA members.
- Please remember that we at do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any postings.
- We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting, and are not responsible for the contents of any posting.
- The postings express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of NAA or any entity associated with NAA.
- Any user who feels that a posting is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email.
- We have the ability to remove objectionable or inaccurate postings and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular postings immediately.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use the NAA site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by yourself or by NAA.
- Members should not collate e-mail addresses from the site for purposes of mass mailing – instead, the NAA site should be used for communicating with all the members.