1 Day MSA:- Measurement Systems Analysis, 5th March 2019
Length: 1 Day – 5th March 2019
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Engineers, Management Representatives, IATF 16949 Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors and others who are involved in the implementation or auditing of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA). Familiarity with basic statistical concepts would be beneficial but not essential. Please note that validity of all such courses is typically 3 years. Therefore, if you have not attended a course in the last 3 years, please consider how you are keeping up to date and if you should register for this course.
What are the objectives?
Delegates will develop their competence in implementing, undertaking and auditing Measurement Systems Analysis, covering variable and attribute Systems.
- Goal of Standards, e.g. IATF 16949
- Measurement System Variability
- Measurement System Error
- Location Errors; ‘Bias’, ‘Linearity’, ‘Stability’
- Spread Errors; ‘Repeatability’ & ‘Reproducibility’
- Gauge R&R Studies; Variable & Attribute &, ‘Graphical’
- Auditing MSA
- Workshop; ‘Implementing MSA’.
- Conducting Study and Interpretation of results
Provider: Smith Consultants Ltd
Location: PFL, Halewood
- Members of NAA : – £350.00 + vat/delegate
- Non-Members – £450.00 + vat/delegate
Please contact Zoe to book a place(s) firstname.lastname@example.org