1 Day SPC:- Statistical Process Control, 4th April 2019
Start date: 04/04/2019
Length: 1 Day
Length: 1 Day – 4th April 2019
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Engineers, Management Representatives, IATF 16949 Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors and others who are involved in the implementation or auditing of Statistical Process Control (SPC). Familiarity with basic statistical concepts would be beneficial but not essential. Please note that validity of all such courses is typically 3 years. Therefore, if you have not attended a course in the last 3 years, please consider how you are keeping up to date and if you should register for this course.
What are the objectives?
Delegates will develop their competence in implementing, undertaking and auditing Statistical Process Control concepts including, variables and attributes.
- Goal of Standards, e.g. IATF 16949
- Process Control
- Variation / Distribution
- Location of a Process; ‘Its Setting’
- Spread of a Process; ‘Its Variability’
- Variables & Attributes; ‘Types of data.’
- Common & Special Causes of Variation
- Control Charts; ‘Understanding & developing.’
- Variable & Attribute data
- Process Capability; ‘Calculating & reviewing.’
- Auditing SPC. Workshop; ‘Implementing SPC’.
Provider: Smith Consultants Ltd
Location: PFL, Halewood
- Members of NAA : – £350.00 + vat/delegate
- Non-Members – £450.00 + vat/delegate
Please contact Zoe to book a place(s) email@example.com