IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor Training
Start date: 21/05/2018
Length: 5 Days
21st May – 25th May 2018
Who should attend?
This course is designed for auditors managing an organisations internal audit programme and those undertaking 2nd party audits within the supply chain.
Delegates should have a working knowledge of quality systems within the automotive sector and/or any previous auditing experience.
This course will help auditors develop relevant skills in judgement, decision making, audit planning, audit non-conformity writing and subsequent close out related to the new IATF16949:2016.
Internal auditing and familiarity with ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949:2009 would be beneficial but not a necessity.
What are the objectives?
Delegates will understand:
- the high level structure described within Annex SL including its impact on ISO9001 and IATF16949
- the concepts and application of risk based thinking
- the IATF16949 scheme structure and governance
- the IATF16949 requirements and the principles behind the standard
- the IATF16949 requirements around auditing and auditor competence
- audit principles and develop their auditing knowledge to allow them to undertake effective process based audits
- how to use the Turtle diagram to plan audits and identify risks
- the approach to planning, undertaking, reporting (including nonconformity writing) and closing audits
- Customer Specific Requirements and how to audit them effectively
- an awareness of the Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, MSA,SPC and PPAP) and how to audit them effectively
- Structure and principles of IATF16949:2016
- Structure of ISO9001
- Audit theory
- Auditor competence
- Process Approach
- Auditing Customer Specific Requirements (CSR)
- Core Tools
- Audit process
- IATF Rules for certification
- IATF Transition process
This participative course is delivered by Industry Forum and is made up of a number of modules supported by group exercises and open discussion. Delegates are evaluated through a proctored knowledge and application exam at the end of the course.
The practical emphasis of this course and high tutor to delegate contact provides a unique opportunity for a substantial degree of individual guidance and training.
What certificate do I receive?
Delegates passing the written examinations will receive an IATF16949: 2016 Lead Auditor Certificate for 1st and 2nd Party Auditors underwritten by the UK IATF Oversight Office.
Members of NAA – £1400 + vat/delegate
Non-Members – £1600 +vat/delegate
Delegates will receive a copy of the new IATF 16949:2016 standard.
Partnership for Learning (PfL), South Road, Halewood, Liverpool
To receive a booking form or for further information on this course, please contact Zoe -email@example.com