NAA Training:- IATF16949, Measurement Systems Analysis [MSA] – 1-Day, 8th June 2017
Start date: 08/06/2017
Length: 1 Day
Who should attend? This course is designed for Engineers, Management Representatives, IATF 16949 Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors and others who are involved in the implementation or auditing of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA). Familiarity with basic statistical concepts would be beneficial but not essential. Please note that validity of all such courses is typically 3 years. Therefore if you have not attended a course in the last 3 years, please consider how you are keeping up to date and if you should register for this course.
What are the objectives? Delegates will develop their competence in implementing, undertaking and auditing Measurement Systems Analysis, covering variable and attribute Systems.
- Goal of Standards, e.g. IATF 16949
- Measurement System Variability
- Measurement System Error
- Location errors; ‘Bias’, ‘Linearity’, ‘Stability’
- Spread errors; ‘Repeatability’ & ‘Reproducibility’
- Gauge R&R Studies; Variable & Attribute &, ‘Graphical’
- Auditing MSA
- Workshop; ‘Implementing MSA’.
- Conducting Study and Interpretation of results
- Members of NAA – £310.00 + vat/delegate
- Non-Members – £400.00 +vat/delegate
To be held at Partnership for Learning, South Road, Halewood, Liverpool Delivered by Systemsys
To register or receive further information on this course, please contact Zoe Desoer: firstname.lastname@example.org