NAA Training:- IATF 16949, Statistical Process Control [SPC] 1-Day, 14th September 2017
Start date: 14/09/2017
Length: 1 Day
Who should attend? This course is designed for Engineers, Management Representatives, IATF 16949 Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors and others who are involved in the implementation or auditing of Statistical Process Control (SPC). Familiarity with basic statistical concepts would be beneficial but not essential. Please note that validity of all such courses is typically 3 years. Therefore if you have not attended a course in the last 3 years, please consider how you are keeping up to date and if you should register for this course.
What are the objectives? Delegates will develop their competence in implementing, undertaking and auditing Statistical Process Control concepts including, variables and attributes.
- Goal of Standards, e.g. IATF 16949
- Process Control
- Variation / Distribution
- Location of a Process; ‘Its Setting’
- Spread of a Process; ‘Its Variability’
- Variables & Attributes; ‘Types of data.’
- Common & Special Causes of Variation
- Control Charts; ‘Understanding & developing.’
- Variable & Attribute data
- Process Capability; ‘Calculating & reviewing.’
- Auditing SPC. Workshop; ‘Implementing SPC’.
- Members of NAA – £310.00 + vat/delegate
- Non-Members – £400.00 +vat/delegate
To be held at Partnership for Learning, South Road, Halewood, Liverpool Delivered by Systemsys
To register or receive further information on this course, please contact Zoe Desoer: firstname.lastname@example.org