Start date: 22/08/2012
Our hosts, Futaba Tenneco, are kindly inviting all delegates to take a tour of their factory following the event
Do you struggle to recruit the right people?
Do you want to develop your staff?
Having held two successful ‘Apprenticeships Explained!’ events on Merseyside, we are switching locations to give even more people the opportunity to attend.
Whether you already employ apprentices or whether you are totally confused by apprenticeships but would like to know why so much importance is being placed on them, this is the event for you.
Who should attend?
- Employers with no knowledge of apprenticeships
- Employers with some knowledge of apprenticeships who could still benefit from some expert advice
- Employers with good knowledge of apprenticeships who would like to learn how to further develop staff through the new Higher Apprenticeships
Talk to the experts:
An opportunity to meet an employer of Higher Apprentices, a representative of Semta (the Sector Skills Council responsible for the apprentice frameworks) and other training/skills professionals
The event will include:
- The Business Case for apprentices (an employer perspective)
- Experience as an apprentice (an employee perspective)
- What is available today?
- What is needed for the future?
- Have your say (workshop and discussion)
- Futaba Tenneco factory tour
How to book:
Contact Zoe Desoer: email@example.com
If you are unable to attend this event but would like more information, please let us know and we will be pleased to arrange a visit to your premises.