Brexit Ready Workshop – Employment
Start date: 22/10/2019
Cost: Free to attend
This half day session, delivered by Law firm Gowling WLG and immigration practitioners, ASG Immigration Limited, will discuss the impact of Brexit on your workforce. They will bring you up to speed with what you need to know from an employment law and an immigration law perspective, to help prepare your business for Brexit, with or without a deal.
- Immigration considerations, including explaining settled and pre-settled status
- What happens if someone loses the right to work in the UK
- Managing potential loss of talent/business
- What are the main parties’ policies on employment law if we have a general election
- To help you better understand the steps you can take to protect your business by getting ready for Brexit from a workforce perspective
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify steps you can take to improve your Brexit readiness from a workforce perspective, in the short and medium terms.
Who should take this course:
- Small and medium sized businesses
- The workshop is free, and you can register here.
- The workshop will run from 10.00 to 13.00
- The workshop will be held at Partnership for Learning, Speke, Liverpool, L24 9PZ and parking is free
- The workshop is limited to 20 places.
- Refreshments and breakfast will be provided on the day.