Doing Business in the USA
Start date: 07/03/2014
Cost: Use Link to register
1894 Suite, City of Manchester Stadium
Friday, 7 March 2014 from 09:30 to 14:30 (GMT)
British-American Business Council – North West is partnering with UKTI to discuss business opportunities in the USA.
This event is designed to provide UK companies with an overview of the USA economy and its key sectors. Whether you are a company looking expand and invest in new markets; develop cost efficient international supply chains; or looking to do business abroad, this event will feature UKTI experts from the USA who can answer this and any other questions you might have on how to do business with the USA.
- USA market overview.
- Sector presentations on Life Sciences, Homeland Security and ICT.
- Insight into Marketing in the US
- An opportunity to book one-to-one appointments with any of the speakers.
- Learn about the practical support and guidance available from UKTI & BABC.
You can indicate your preference in one-to-one meetings by the tick box system when registering for your place at the event. (Maximum 2 meetings)
- Collette Buscemi (USA)
- Harrison Shapira (Life Sciences)
- Stuart Baird (Homeland Security)
- Rob McNeill & Mauritz Plenby (ICT)
- Rick McKenna (Marketing)
Register for your place(s) at this event by using this Link. Alternatively for more information contact Janine Gilbert on 0161 875 2274 or email email@example.com.