Free SMMT webinar: IATF Future Direction and the changes to ISO/TS16949, 21 April 2016
Start date: 21/04/2016
Cost: Free SMMT webinar
Thursday 21 April, 10:30 – 11:30 AM BST
SMMT and SMMT Industry Forum are hosting a joint interactive webinar on Thursday 21 April to provide an overview of the draft revisions to ISO/TS16949. The webinar follows on from the IATF Global Stakeholder review conference in Rome.
The webinar provides a great opportunity to familiarise yourself with the key changes to the standard, timescales for release and details around the certificate transition process.
- Rob Brown, SMMT IATF Oversight Manager; and
- Niall Kealey, Principal – Management Systems at SMMT Industry Forum
Key topics include:
- Key areas of change within the new standard
- What’s next – timing and implementation
- ISO/TS16949 Transition process
- How to keep up-to-date with the changes
- Training & implementation support
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
For more information visit www.smmt.co.uk/news-events/events/webinars-2/#responsiveTabs1
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com