Join SMMT on the UK Pavilion at ACMA Automechanika New Delhi, 26 February to 1 March 2015
Start date: 26/02/2015
Cost: See Article
Following a successful first edition, ACMA Automechanika New Delhi will return next February and will put an ever bigger show.
Costing and SMMT’s offer:
SMMT will again organise an exhibitor group at the show. We will provide an enhanced shell scheme for the price of £2,600; and we have secured a limited number of TAP Grants from UKTI worth £2,500 for eligible companies (up to £3,000 for first time exhibitors/ companies new to market).
This makes the 2015 show edition an excellent and low-cost opportunity to promote your products in India for first time exhibitors and build on your brand for returning exhibitors.
• 9 sq m booth on the UK Pavilion will include:
– Stand construction and dismantling
– One table and three chairs
– One lockable Information counter
– One waste paper basket
– Stand partitions
– Spot lights inclusive of power, as per entitlement
– Wall-to-wall carpet
– Fascia board with company name
– One catalogue with entry country name / booth number
– Daily booth cleaning
• Listing in the Official Show Directory,
• 1 exhibitor badge, and venue management fee;
• Entry in the SMMT Mission Brochure that will be available from the SMMT booth and distributed to visitors.
How to register:
Contact Pat Shaw at the SMMT