KTN and Innovate UK Innovation Day with Magna
Start date: 21/03/2018
Cost: Free Please register interest via Eventbrite link
Electrification, autonomy, connectivity, and artificial intelligence are all shaping the future of the automotive industry. Innovate UK, KTN and Magna International are at the forefront of this new mobility ecosystem.
We are pleased to invite start-ups and researchers to a dedicated Innovation Day where they can engage with Magna International, a leading global automotive suppliers with product diversity covering most areas of a vehicle.
Magna is seeking British technologies across all industry sectors that are truly innovative and may be applied to the Mobility sector. Successful engagement can take many forms, including funded proof of concept projects, licensing, and investment. There will be the opportunity to discuss your innovation in 1:1 meetings with Magna’s R&D team. Also informal networking sessions, presentations from Innovate UK on Government funding opportunities, and Magna presentations with Q&A’s on the future of mobility.
To apply for this event, please complete the registration form. Numbers are limited so please apply early to avoid disappointment. We will then invite the most deserving technologies.
Deadline for expressions of interest is 5th March 2018.
Areas of interest cover a wide range of technologies and include (but not limited to) the following and from any industry sector:
- Materials and processing (all materials)
- Manufacturing and processes (all materials)
- Additive manufacturing / 3D printing
- Joining processes including dissimilar materials
- Coating technologies
- Connected and autonomous vehicle technologies
- Sensors and actuators
- Electrical machines
- Electronics (software and hardware)
- Thermal technologies (heating and cooling)
- Lighting and visual displays
- Cameras and vision technologies
- Lidar and radar
- Laser technologies
- Automation and robotics
- New mobility products and services
- Cloud based services
- Big data and analytics
- Artificial intelligence and applications
- Cyber security