LCV2013, Millbrook, 4-5 September 2013 – Exhibit with the NAA
Start date: 04/09/2013
If you think that low emission vehicles offer any form of business opportunity for you then you should attend LCV2013, and there is even a chance to exhibit on the NAA’s stand.
LCV is run by Cenex, the UK’s first centre of excellence for low carbon and fuel cell technologies with assistance from Supporting Partners including the Technology Strategy Board, the Department of Business Innovation and Skills, the Office for Low Emission Vehicles, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders and UK Trade & Investment.
Key features of LCV include:
- A low and ultra low carbon vehicle and technology exhibition showcasing the innovative R&D from the UK’s leading automotive technology companies and universities
- A low carbon vehicle ride & drive where visitors can experience driving or being driven in the latest low and ultra low carbon vehicles
- A Conference and Technical Seminar Programme run in parallel over the two days of the event covering themes in the development of technology, markets and policy influencing low and ultra low carbon vehicle Research, Development, Demonstration and Deployment
- A Business Exchange where visitors have the opportunity to book meetings and interact with UK and International Visitors
The LCV event aims to:
- Provide a showcase for UK capabilities, positioning the UK as a leader in LCV technology development and exploitation
- Build organisations’ awareness and confidence to adopt Low Carbon Vehicle technologies in vehicles and in fleet operations
See more at: www.cenex-lcv.co.uk
See the review of last year’s event: http://www.green-car-guide.com/cenex-lcv2012-event-review.html
If your organisation would like to be part of the NAA stand at this year’s event, contact Carol