NAA Event: Working with companies in India, 3-6 October 2017
Start date: 03/10/2017
Cost: Please register interest via Email to Carol
If you would like to explore working with companies in India then please put the dates of 3-6 October in your diary. During this period, Sujith Thomas, Senior Trade & Investment Adviser at the Department for International Trade, will be in the region to meet companies who want to work in India…
The objective is to meet NAA member companies to explore ways to work together and to talk to companies who are interested in the Indian market about the automotive sector in India, and highlight potential opportunities.
Some of the opportunities include:
- Battery Technology: Storage and Charging Systems
- Testing and Validation, with specific regards to emission testing
- Electric/Hybrid Drive Systems/Electric motors
- Automotive Sensors and Telematics solutions
- Light-weighting: Composites, Aluminium, High-strength Steel, Carbon Fibre, etc.
- Additive Manufacturing / Advance Manufacturing Technologies (other than 3D printing)
- Advanced Materials including Composites, Graphene, etc
- Automotive Hydraulics systems
- Coatings (eg polymer coating) and Surface Engineering
- Simple light weight Collaborative Robots / Low Cost Automation (LCA)
- Synthetic Graphite and Calcined petroleum coke.
Indian companies are open about the nature of partnership with UK companies and will consider R&D partnerships, JV collaborations, technology transfer, licensing arrangements etc. They are also willing to look at innovative UK companies who have developed any new niche products that are ready for commercial production or universities who have the capabilities in these areas.
If you would like to meet Sujith please contact Carol: email@example.com