NAA Webinar – 7 Essential Questions To Answer Before Re-Starting Your Business
Start date: 28/05/2020
Cost: Free to attend
Have you ever noticed the moment during a storm where the violent winds begin to subside?
You wonder if your mind is playing tricks.
Then, sure enough, the storm starts to ease, and you’re left to assess the damage.
The COVID-19 crisis may still be pummelling your business, but there will come a time when the storm starts to ebb. That’s when you have a unique opportunity. Without the forces of inertia pushing you in the direction you’ve always gone, you have a moment to decide where you want to be. It’s an opportunity to rethink how you approach your company — to rebuild your business into what you’ve always dreamed it could be before little decisions, stacked on top of each other, became too hard to undo.
It’s your time to rethink everything:
- Before customers start buying, there is a time to re-define what you want to sell post-pandemic
- Before re-hiring employees, there is a window to consider: which teammates exemplify your values the most? Who deserves a more significant role? and perhaps if there is anyone you’re better off without
- Before bringing everyone back to work, there is a moment to consider what kind of environment and culture you want to create
As difficult as it may feel to face, now is the time to re-evaluate everything you’ve done in the past and commit to building a more durable, valuable company for the future.
During this webinar, you will:
- Discover the biggest mistake business owners make when rebuilding from a disaster
- Learn what acquirers value in the businesses they buy
- Identify which of your product/service lines are worth rebuilding now
- Explore 8 Reasons Big Companies Buy Littles Ones
- Answer 7 essential questions you need to address before starting to reconstruct the value of your company
Webinar Date : Thursday 28th May
Webinar Time : 11am (GMT)
Webinar Provider : Action COACH
If you missed this webinar, please view the recording here