NAA Webinar – Developing Digital Skills with University of Salford
Start date: 07/03/2024
Developing Digital Skills: The critical ingredients in driving transformational change
Digital transformation is key to driving innovation, productivity and growth in UK business but without investment in developing and maintaining digital skills, this transformation will never be realised.
This webinar is suited to decision makers or those interested in supporting skills development in the workplace.
We will discuss the following topics:
- What is digital transformation and how can it drive efficiencies and growth?
- Where are we on our digital journey – help you recognise that transformation is a journey, not a destination.
- What is the current digital skills gap in the UK and what can we do to fill, not widen the gap?
- How can we create a culture of digital sustainable innovation?
- What are the critical ingredients in driving transformational change
- What is Know Digital?
Date: 7 March 2023
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
Platform: Microsoft Teams
Registration: – Contact Zoe (email@example.com)