NAA Event: Webinar – Getting the most out of Microsoft Teams
Start date: 19/11/2020
Cost: Free to Attend, Please register via link
As COVID-19 continues to impact people and businesses across the UK, remote working has become the default position for many. Microsoft Teams has helped many organisations to empower virtual work by encouraging connection, driving collaboration, and increasing productivity.
Many people associate Microsoft Teams with being focused on collaboration or video conferencing, but there are also many other platform features that can help you work more effectively.
In this webinar, we will cover the essential features in Microsoft Teams including:
- Learning what’s new in Microsoft Teams
- Managing projects and project teams
- Collaborating through Microsoft Teams via chat, meetings, calls or filing sharing
- Video conferencing, including recording, customised backgrounds, whiteboarding ideas as well as managing and controlling your meetings
- App integration to add extra functionality
- Connecting your own telephony services to Microsoft Teams
Webinar Provider : Network ROI
Webinar Date : Thursday 19th November
Webinar Time : 11-12
If you missed this webinar, please view the recording here