Opportunities Dubai: Manchester – 24 September
Start date: 24/09/2014
Cost: Regristrayion required, See event information
Dubai is one of the World’s most desirable business destinations with a positive economic policy, ambitious growth plans, Infrastructure and first-class facilities. In addition, demand for international talent will increase dramatically as Dubai prepares to host the Expo 2020. A total of 200,000 Jobs are expected to be created across a range of sectors and the number of visitors is set to grow over the next seven years.
Investing in Dubai Facts
- Dubai is the fastest growing city In !he world
- Dubal has one of the world’s highest per capita Incomes
- Dubai is the Middle East supply hub for various industries
- Dubai is the world’s 2nd largest distributor of gold bullion.
- The UAE Is the UK’s largest civil export market In the Middle East, with bilateral trade in goods and services reaching £10.6 billion for 2013. This Is an Increase of 9.3% on 2012
- Major UK companies with investments in UAE include BP, Shell, Rolls Royce, BAE Systems, Mott McDonald, SERCO, Standard Chartered, HSBC and RBS
- Key export opportunities exist for UK companies in airports, aerospace, railway, metro, infrastructure projects and professional services
Why attend this event?
This event, sponsored by Links Group of Companies and hosted by the UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) with the support of Dubai Department of Economic Development and Dubai Tourism and Commerce Marketing, offers an excellent opportunity to learn why Dubai is the top business location for your company, whether large or small.
- Learn about Dubai’s unique offering from experts during the Interactive Panel Discussions
- Meet with key contacts who can help you develop and open your business in Dubai
- Network with like-minded companies and develop future contacts
Who should attend?
This event is specifically designed for companies that plan to expand their business to Dubai. The event will include detailed roundtable discussions. Our experts will spend time to understand your business intentions and to provide on-the-spot advice and guidance as to how your business can benefit from a local presence.
To register your interest please click the link to “Register“. Alternatively, for information about this mission please contact Janine Gilbert on 0161 875 2274 or email email@example.com.