The Funders aren’t Lending: Exploding the Myth
Start date: 18/06/2014
Cost: Blease book online via link
NWAA in collaboration with The North West Fund for Loans Plus, Lancashire Country Council, Lloyds Bank and PM+M Accountants, is hosting a breakfast seminar in Preston.
With case studies showcasing how companies have benefited from funding and business loans; and how to access these sources in the region, including Rosebud flexible business finance, this is an informative event ideal for growing businesses.
- 08.00am Registration & Refreshments
- 08.30am Welcome and Introduction Richard Slater, Facilitator
- 08.35am The North West Fund for Loans Plus, Gary Guest, Fund Manager
- 08.45am Lloyds Bank, Dave Atkinson *details to follow*
- 08.55am Lending Case Study *details to follow*
- 09.05am Rosebud Funding Case Study ‘Rosebud bridges the funding gap’ – James Saunders, Director, FDM Digital Solutions
- 09.15am PM & M *details to follow*
- 09.25am Q & A Panel Session
- 09.45am Informal Networking
- 10.30am Event Close
Private one-to-one consultations with the collaborative partner organisations will be available for attendees on the day.