The Soldier into Society, 12 March 2014, St Helens
Start date: 12/03/2014
“The Soldier into Society” event on 12 March 2014 at Langtree Park St Helens, Merseyside will be hosted by 42 Brigade North West and will provide a platform for the Army to present the benefits of employing service leavers to North West employers.
The event will focus on the following growth industries in the North West:
- Energy and Utilities
- Construction and Engineering
- Logistics and Transportation
The morning session will consist of a presentation to “forces friendly employers ” who are willing to champion the employment of service leavers. Service leavers will be invited to attend the afternoon session to meet employers with potential recruitment opportunities.
Are you able to help by:
- Using any networks that you have in the North West to promote the event
- Identifying key businesses from across the North West who can be approached to attend this event as “forces friendly employers”
- Identifying any businesses who have current and future employment opportunities to promote to service leavers at the afternoon session
For more information contact: Chris Gladwell, Senior Employer Relationship Manager, Department for Work and Pensions, Tel: 01449 623533, firstname.lastname@example.org