IMechE Event – Thermal Engineering for Transport, 13 June 2018, Birmingham
Start date: 13/06/2018
Cost: Discount for NAA members, Please register via IMechE link.
The transport industry is being driven to dramatically improve efficiency whilst keeping costs low. Demand from governments and consumers is requiring air, rail and road transportation to meet key directives but at the same time, demanding newer technologies, and more advanced system integrations.
The Institution warmly invites Northern Automotive Alliance members and their colleagues to the upcoming Thermal Engineering for Transport seminar. This seminar will explore how thermal engineers are ensuring vehicles are meeting these expectations, with topics including:
- Balancing thermal management with other engineering considerations (size, weight, efficiency, etc.)
- System design and component placement for optimised performance
- Thermal energy management and minimising thermal waste
- Heating and cooling systems and methods
- Materials engineering
- Simulation, modelling, testing and validation
Registration: For full event details and to book your place, please visit www.imeche.org/thermalengineering
Discount for Northern Automotive Alliance members: select “supporting organisation” when booking your place online or contact the IMechE directly and mention your membership to book at supporting organisation rate.
Call +44 (0)207 973 1251 or email email@example.com for any enquiries.