TS16949 : MSA Course 2012
Start date: 22/03/2012
The course is designed for people involved in, or who plan to be involved in, undertaking or auditing of Measurement System Analysis studies. A basic understanding of statistical concepts would be beneficial but not essential.
What are the objectives?
• Understand the purpose of MSA
• Understand how to undertake MSA studies for variable and attribute equipment
• MSA requirements in ISO/TS16949
• Calibration versus MSA
• Sources of measurement system variation
• How to identify equipment types requiring MSA
Pricing Structure Based on NAA Membership for a 1 day course:
Tier 1: £300.00 + vat : Members of NAA
Tier 2: £390.00 + vat : Non-members
Tier 3: £150.00 + vat : Business Excellence Members
Location:- Partnership for Learning, Halewood, Liverpool
For more information contact Zoe Desoer at the NAA on 07815 284362 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org