Webinar – Introduction to Supercomputing, Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (AI) at the Hartree Centre
Start date: 23/04/2020
Cost: Please register via Link
Let us guide you through our advanced digital technologies, expertise and available funding opportunities to help you progress on your digital journey.
• Introduction to the Hartree Centre and the Science & Technology Facilities Council
• Network of expertise available
• Our platforms, facilities and people
• What we do and how we can assist your business
• Case Studies – Modelling & Simulation, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
• How to engage with the Hartree Centre
• Funding opportunities
The Hartree Centre was established to boost UK industry productivity by helping businesses make the most of advanced digital technologies including supercomputing, data analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI), virtual modelling, simulation and more.
In this webinar you’ll find out what we’re all about and have the opportunity to ask questions of one of our Business Development experts to explore how the Hartree Centre can help you to improve productivity and enhance your competitive advantage.
Webinar Date : 23rd April
Time: 1pm GMT