WEBIT.FESTIVAL Europe, 25-27 June 2018, Sofia
Start date: 25/06/2018
Webit is a global phenomenon that has a ten-year track record taking place in various cities. Webit Sofia 2018 is part of the EU Digital and Innovation Week and is the flagship event of the Bulgarian EU Presidency. This year’s theme is re:Inventing Europe’s Future.
The “EU Digital and Innovations Week” will welcome over 7000 attendees from 100+ countries including 1500 top policy makers from all around Europe and beyond (heads of states, EU commissioners, ministers, mayors, MEPs), 6000 of world’s enterprise leaders, global and European founders, entrepreneurs, investors, innovators, scientists and digital economy shapers and a top selection of Europe’s 200 most promising start-ups.
This Webit platform is an opportunity for the UK to project its leadership in the field of all things digital, tech and innovation. By having a stand at WEBIT, British Embassy in Sofia together with Department for International Trade are happy to welcome British companies from the E-mobility and Smart cities sector to exhibit their products/ services at the British country stand in the Trade Expo area.
So why exhibit?
- Participation at Webit will increase your visibility and put you in the right room with the right people
- Present your exciting new products and services to a targeted audience
- Meet face-to-face with your current and future clients/partners
- Have your voice heard among policy makers, top global business leaders, NGOs
- Take advantage of the growing market in the country and understand the most recent business opportunities
- Sofia is the only place in 2018 in Europe to meet all major player on the market in a relatively small scale of 7000 attendees
- Learn about the government and municipality policies of tomorrow
- UK start ups will also have the opportunity to pitch for seed funding of up to 200K Euro in front of angel investors from across Europe
If you want to be part of the Webit Platform, sell your business, be in the same room with some of the world’s brightest minds and in the same time contribute to an impactful UK presence which would be a timely reminder to European partners that the UK remains open for business, please contact us on the details below.
Desislava Taneva, Senior Trade Advisor, British Embassy Sofia
Tel: +359 (2) 9339 221
Mobile: +359 888 010 040