Boost Business Owners Network
Following on from the success of the original Boost Lancashire Peer Networks programme, we are delighted to announce that we are a delivery partner for the Boost Business Owners Network.
Boost; Lancashire’s Business Growth Hub is the lead body for Boost Business Owners Network. Boost is led by Lancashire County Council and the Lancashire LEP (Local Enterprise Partnership). It is supported by funding from Lancashire County Council, the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
The programme is now taking applications and we are looking for SME leaders who want to grow and develop their organisation with the support of like-minded entrepreneurs from across the Lancashire Region’s business community.
With the increased challenges facing businesses, including Net Zero; Energy Costs; Inflation; and Skills Shortage, to name a few, you can prepare your business for the future by joining likeminded SME businesses benefiting from the support provided by the Boost Business Owners Network by working together to find practical solutions to the challenges you’re facing.
The Boost Business Owners Network is delivered through a series of high impact group sessions, led by a trained facilitator.
Upon completion of the programme, you will be able to use the action learning skills and techniques that you have learned to independently continue the group support.
The programme includes:
- Interactive action learning
- Trained facilitator
- Small cohort
- Flexible topic selection
- 1:1 support
By completing the Boost Business Owners programme you will:
- Overcome business challenges and recognise and act on new opportunities;
- Build a trusted network of connections to support you now and in the future;
- Improve your long-term personal and business performance;
- Receive support to help you tackle the short-term issues that are affecting your business now.
It is available to any small or medium sized business that has:
- Operated for at least one year;
- At least 2 FTE employees;
- A turnover of at least £100,000;
- An aspiration and willingness to build resilience and implement change to become a more sustainable business.
Secure your place now – Contact Paul Jones / Zoe Desoer:
Paul Jones : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 07870 812214
Zoe Desoer : email@example.com
Tel: 07815 284362