Failure Mode Effects Analysis
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Management Representatives, Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors and others who are involved in the implementation or auditing of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
What are the objectives?
Delegates will become competent in creating and analysing design and process FMEA’s and develop an understanding of the methods to implement Failure Mode and Effects Analysis within their organisation.
- FMEA Requirements relevant to ISO/TS16949
- The purpose of an FMEA
- When should an FMEA be created
- Understand the structure of design and process FMEA
- Creation of design and process FMEA
- Customer Specific Requirements relating to the FMEA process
- Alternative methods for analysis of FMEA
- Alternative uses for FMEA
These highly participative courses are based on a series of sessions using tutorials, case studies, interactive workshops and open forum discussion.
The practical emphasis of the courses and high tutor to delegate contact provides a unique opportunity for a substantial degree of individual guidance and training.
What certificate do I receive?
Delegates completing the courses will receive a certificate of attendance, issued by Industry Forum.
Who will deliver the training?
The courses are delivered at Partnership for Learning (Pfl) by Industry Forum.
- Tier 1: £300.00 + VAT [Members of NAA]
- Tier 2: £390.00 + VAT [Non-Members]
- Tier 3: £150.00 + VAT [Business Excellence Member]
To register or receive further information on this course, please contact Zoe Desoer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Northwest Automotive Alliance
Land Rover Visitor Centre