Blackpool and The Fylde College is pleased to offer an expert-led virtual Microsoft Teams course for Northern Automotive Alliance members.
The specialist training workshop will allow you to build your workforce’s digital skills, leading to increased collaboration among your staff and external contacts.
Accomplish more together
The course hosted by tutors from Blackpool and The Fylde College features practical activities that can help you and your employees collaborate on projects using MS Team as a central hub.
The course will help you to understand how to use the software’s integrated features, including:
- Video conferencing with virtual breakout rooms to suppress background noise
- File sharing and editing in real time using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Using apps and workflows
- Privacy and security
The course is tailored to your organisation, using your company’s version of Teams to ensure content is relevant to your workforce.
Sign up from as little as £18 per person
- Course can cover basic, intermediate or advanced features
- Session is circa three hours
- Record the session to share at a later date across your business
- Full session priced at £360, invite up to 20 attendees – only £18 a person*
*Individual places on a generic course can be offered
Want to know more?
Contact Laura May, Business Engagement Executive at Blackpool and The Fylde College for further information on: 01253 504343 or email: Laura.email@example.com