NAA Training:- ISO/TS16949 – 5 Day Lead Auditor
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Management Representatives, Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors and others who have a working knowledge of quality systems within the automotive sector.
This course will help delegates develop relevant skills in judgement and decision making related to ISO/TS16949 and learn the process for first and second party auditing.
Familiarity with ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949 would be beneficial but not necessary. For experienced auditors knowledge of the auditing process will be developed and expanded upon.
What are the objectives?
Delegates will learn the skills required to become competent in structuring, planning and undertaking internal and external audits against ISO/TS16949 and relevant Core Tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC and MSA).
Delegates will develop the ability to report the results from the audit process and the necessary skills to follow up and close out the resultant actions against ISO/TS16949 and relevant Core Tools.
- Background and development of ISO/TS16949
- The links to ISO9001
- The 8 Quality Management Principles
- Overview of ISO/TS16949 requirements
- Understand the linkages to Core Tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC and MSA)
- Customer Specific Requirements
- Conducting the audit including skills, techniques and auditor competence
- Process approach for system audits, process audits and product audits
- Planning and managing an audit.
- Identifying, structuring and writing nonconformities
- Managing ISO/TS16949 implementation and Certification
This highly participative course is based on a series of sessions using tutorials, case studies, interactive workshops and open forum discussion. Delegates are evaluated using performance and written examination.
What certificate do I receive?
Delegates passing the performance evaluation and written examination will receive a certificate from SMMT, the IATF approved Oversight office in the UK.
- Tier 1: £2000.00 + VAT [Members of NAA and Business Excellence Members]
- Tier 2: £3500.00 + VAT [Non-Members]
To register or receive further information on this course, please contact Zoe Desoer-Green: email@example.com