NAA Training: TS16949 Internal Auditor course, 24th-25th February 2016
This course will help auditors develop relevant skills in judgement and decision making related to the ISO/TS16949 internal auditing processes. Internal auditing experience and familiarity with ISO9001 or ISO/TS16949 would be beneficial but not necessary.
Who should attend? This course is designed for Management Representatives, Implementation Teams, Internal Auditors and others who have a working knowledge of quality systems within the automotive sector and/or any previous auditing experience.
What are the objectives? Delegates will learn the skills required to become competent in structuring, planning and undertaking internal audits against ISO/TS16949. Delegates will develop the ability to report the results from the audit process and the necessary skills to follow up and close out the resultant actions against ISO/TS16949.
- Background and development of ISO/TS16949
- The links to ISO9001
- The 8 Quality Management Principles
- Conducting the audit including skills, techniques and auditor competence
- Process approach for system audits, process audits and product audits
- Planning and managing an audit
- Identifying, structuring and writing non-conformities
The course includes interactive exercises and case studies.
Who will deliver the training?
The courses are delivered at Partnership for Learning (Pfl) by SMMT Industry Forum.
- Members of NAA – £575.00 + vat/delegate
- Non-Members – £750.00 +vat/delegate
To register or receive further information on this course, please contact Zoe Desoer: firstname.lastname@example.org