Team Building and Workforce Motivation
Length: 1 Day
Who Should Attend?
This course is aimed at everyone who is required to manage other people in the workplace and who wishes to improve their own ability to get more out of them in a positive way.
What are the Objectives?
The aim is to improve participants’ team building, people management, workforce motivation and communication skills so that they will be more able to get the most out of those that work for them.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Create an action plan that they will adopt back in the workplace, using some of the techniques they experience, to improve their staff’s performance
- Recognise the situations where they need to implement the skills they have learned
- Use those skills to improve their own performance and influence the behaviour of others around them to their benefit.
- Team building
- People management and leadership
- Training, learning and development
- Communication skills
- Action plans
This is a highly participative workshop with course content supplemented by exercises and open discussion. To ensure that participants gain the most out of the experience the maximum number of delegates is limited to eight.
What do I Take Away with Me?
Participants will be provided with a course manual containing useful reference material, notes from the workshop and proforma templates to assist them monitor their progress, together with a certificate to confirm attendance.
They will undoubtedly benefit from hearing other participants’ experiences and the techniques they use and will create their own action plan to put into practice.
James Davie Consulting Limited.
James Davie has over 30 years’ training experience and over 25 years’ recruitment experience.
The course will be held at Partnership for Learning, North Road, Speke, Liverpool L24 9PZ. All refreshments and lunch are included.
Members of NAA: £350+vat per delegate
Non-Members: £450+vat per delegate
Please contact Zoe for a booking form email@example.com