Become an NAA Member
There are many benefits of being an NAA member:
Joining the NAA means that you have the opportunity to be an active member of the North West automotive community, which is a growing, vibrant environment, and many members are now working together since being brought together by the NAA.
Accessing Financial Support
Helping members to source and apply for grants, funding competitions and other financial incentives.
Providing members with consultancy advice and project management support to help them become more efficient and competitive.
Regular updates – including e-newsletters, website, events and one-to-ones – on the latest regional, national and international automotive industry developments.
Sharing Best Practice
Business support highlighting industry best practice in areas from workforce development to organisational change.
Annual Dinner and Awards
A high-profile networking awards dinner providing the opportunity for NAA members to enter for a range of awards and to benefit from ongoing PR from winning individual categories.
Event and Exhibition Support
Helping members to showcase their products at events and exhibitions at home and abroad and to take part in foreign trade missions.
Meet The Buyer Events
Matching buyers who need particular products and services with potential NAA member suppliers.
Regular NAA Events
- Monthly meetings designed to encourage networking, with associated presentations on key issues such as supply chain, innovation and business development.
- Exclusive one-off fact-finding events, for example visits to vehicle manufacturing facilities.
- Joint events with other organisations such as industry bodies and the region’s universities.
- Member profiles.
- Business opportunities and job vacancies.
Promotion of the Sector
- Promoting the regional automotive industry capability nationally and internationally.
- Identifying and continuously updating regional industry sector data and needs.
- Providing industry sector input to regional policy and economic strategy.
Representing the views of members and the wider sector at regional, national and international level.
Working with businesses and the wider industry to identify skills shortages and to set in place appropriate plans
Training programmes at preferential rates to help members become more competitive in subjects from quality standards to sales presentations.
In addition to all of the NAA’s services and contacts within its membership base, the NAA also has an excellent external network of organisations that can provide additional support to businesses in the automotive sector, including organisations such as UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) and Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT).
A one-to-one consultation each year to explore how the NAA can help with specific issues affecting a member company’s operation.