NAA Event Review: NAA Training Hub Launch, 6 June 2019, GEFCO, Speke
We were delighted to welcome NAA members and partners (pictured) to our Training Hub Launch, which took place on 6th June at GEFCO in Liverpool…
The Training Hub is an extension to our already very successful training offer and it brings new and exciting training opportunities to complement the work we do with companies.
The launch showcased five new training opportunities that are available now and members were impressed with the relevance of the content and the enthusiasm and professionalism of the delivery partners:
- Keeping People Motivated in Challenging Times in partnership with The Dale Carnegie Foundation.
- Digital Literacy in partnership with IN4.0
- Microsoft Office for the Automotive Industry in partnership with Keys Training
- Recognising and dealing with cyber security risks in partnership with Amica Interactive
- Project Management in partnership with Blackpool & Fylde College
For further information, please visit our Training Hub Page
Presentations are available to download here