NAA Member Profile: Melo World
MELO World offers visual management solutions and 5S methodologies that have enhanced production and operation facilities at major blue chip brands…
The business provides solutions for clients interested in incorporating or enhancing Lean (Continuous Improvement) and 5S (Organisation methodology) in their operations.
The company has worked with brands including Jaguar Land Rover, Bentley and DHL Supply Chain.
Overall there are over 70 sites across the UK that have implemented the MELO standard.
From manufacturing area division panels to producing communication zones and shadow boards, MELO aims to provide the visualisation tools for enhanced functionality in day-to-day operations.
MELO products also provide a highly effective and innovative platform for promoting brand awareness.
MELO is responsible for the creation of a “Light House Status” site which is now the visual benchmark for all DHL sites across the UK.
MELO aims to work with any business looking to enhance or modernise their site and wanting to dynamically promote their brand in the eyes of their customers and employees.
The company serves clients across the UK with the current offerings of:
- Production of warehouse facility signs and panels (in standard and bespoke sizes)
- Housekeeping boards (also known as Shadow Boards)
- Communication Zones, Boards and CUBES
- Bespoke Dry Wipe & magnetic friendly boards
- Office and Reception graphics
- MELO own product range
MELO is in a position to offer an all-in-one solution to businesses:
- Assessment on site by MELO Project Manager
- Design of theme + all products/solutions (in house)
- Production (in house)
- Installation (dedicated MELO crew).