NAA Skills Update: Would you like to receive a contribution to your external training costs? If so, then participate in the NAA bid to the Employer Ownership of Skills pilot
The government, via the UK Commission for Employment & Skills, has launched the second round of the Employer Ownership of Skills Pilot. We believe a Training and Skills bid that is based upon the format of the Business Excellence model will have the flexibility required to meet the needs of our diverse group of companies
- Would you like to receive a contribution to your external training costs?
- Have you avoided giving any training as you can’t find the right provider?
- Have you recently had new equipment installed and need to update your employees?
- Have you found that NVQs and Apprenticeships don’t solve all your problems?
- Do you have specialist areas where you would like your employees have a deeper knowledge?
- Would you like to develop your employers through Continuing Professional Development (CPD)?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions and would like to participate in the NAA bid to the Employer Ownership of Skills pilot, then please contact either Carol or Susan on firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com to discuss the bid further. We need to hear from you by Monday 25 February.
We are entering our last quarter of funded activity for the Autohub project, but we will be continuing our activity and have lots planned in the next few months. We are currently working on two main items; the Autohub website and also a leaflet that you can use to develop beneficial links with your local schools. There will be more details in our next newsletter.