Fully funded business growth programme
Applications are now being invited for the fourth cohort of the Goldman Sachs fully funded 10,000 Small Businesses in the North West programme which is run by Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
10,000 Small Businesses offers a prestigious business and management curriculum designed by world-class experts for small firms and social enterprises with scalable growth potential. It is taught in a collaborative setting that builds on the real-world experiences of participants and maximises opportunities to create and enhance valuable networks. Manchester Metropolitan University Business School is the curriculum partner and programme organiser for the North West.
The sessions are delivered by a combination of practitioners and experts who have extensive practical experience of working with, and understanding, the needs of small business leaders.
In addition to Business and Management Education, this global programme from the Goldman Sachs Foundation delivers:
• Specialist workshops – delivered by local business experts
• One to one Business Advising – support that translates the curriculum sessions into actions for a tailored growth plan
• Access to capital – connecting businesses with opportunities to understand and access finance for growth
• Alumni Services – to expand local and international networks and develop lasting and valuable business relationships.
Manchester Metropolitan University Business school, in partnership with Winning Pitch, are now accepting applications for the next programme which will begin September 2012. Applications are actively being sought from eligible businesses and social enterprises who have the capacity and passion to grow their business.
This cross sector programme has been designed specifically to support North West business leaders who:
• run a business or commercially-focused social enterprise that has been trading for at least 12 months
• employs between 5 and 40 members of staff
• run a business that is scalable and poised for growth
• Receive approximately 100 hours of high quality, practically-focused business and management curriculum, delivered over 12 sessions between September 2012 and February 2013 in Manchester.
• Receive comprehensive, one-on-one business advisory services that help business owners develop and implement tailored growth plans.
• Complete the programme with a personalised growth plan tailored to their business.
• Be provided with access to technical assistance and mentors to help business owners focus on their most critical business issues and increase capacity.
Application Date: 9 August is the final deadline for applications.
For curriculum session dates and further information, please view our Applicant Information Brochure .