Is your business supplying products that will be needed in ten years’ time? Find out at the Cenex LCV2015 event, 9 & 10 September 2015
How do you know what future technology is coming in the automotive industry? Answer: Attend the Cenex LCV2015 event, which shows what technologies will be in our vehicles in 5-10 years’ time …
Cenex LCV, the UK’s leading low carbon vehicle event for the automotive industry, includes a conference, an exhibition, and a ride and drive. There’s so much to see and do that it runs over two days, 9 & 10 September 2015, at Millbrook Proving Ground. The key themes for LCV2015 include:
Here and Now
- Progress with technology development
- Britain is Great
– UK technology and market leadership in low carbon
– UK Innovation Support
- Future direction for
– Automotive innovation in low carbon
– Technology priorities and associated funding support
- What next for
– Propulsion technologies
– Advanced materials
- Energy materials
– Connected vehicles and low carbon
– UK capability development
There’s a huge amount going on at LCV, here are some of the highlights that visitors can look forward to:
- EXPERIENCE THE LATEST LOW AND ULTRA LOW EMISSION VEHICLES: THE RIDE AND DRIVE
The latest low emission vehicles are available to drive at LCV; last year there were over 100 vehicles on show, most of which could be driven, including cars such as the BMW i8.
- HEAR FROM THE PEOPLE MAKING THE LOW CARBON VEHICLE FUTURE: THE CONFERENCE
The conference at LCV2014 is comprised of speakers who are helping the automotive industry develop low and ultra low emission vehicles.
- MEET THE COMPANIES SUPPLYING THE TECHNOLOGY FOR THE CARS OF THE FUTURE: THE EXHIBITORS
The technologies that will appear in the cars of the future are on show at Cenex LCV in the exhibition area. We’re talking hybrids, plug-in hybrids and electric cars – but there are also companies developing a variety of other technologies ranging from more efficient petrol and diesel engines to hydrogen fuel cells and non-powertrain products.
This year the Northwest Automotive Alliance stand includes My Electric Avenue and Sigmatex, as well as NAA projects such as STRIVE and TWISTER
- FIND OUT WHO THE LOW CARBON CHAMPIONS ARE: THE LOWCVP AWARDS DINNER
Organisations that have done the most to advance low carbon transport are celebrated at the LowCVP Low Carbon Champions Awards Dinner, being held on 9 September, the middle evening between the two days of LCV.
- BENEFIT FROM LOW CARBON VEHICLE BUSINESS NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Cenex LCV is the place where low carbon vehicle networking is done, and new business relationships are developed.
See the review of LCV2014 and a video of the event including NAA exhibitors with TV presenter Robert Llewellyn
Book now for Cenex LCV2015: http://www.cenex-lcv.co.uk/2015/