NAA Member News: Bentley Delivers More Cars Than Ever in 2022
In January, Bentley Motors announced total sales of 15,174 in 2022, an increase of 4 per cent over the previous record year (14,659) in 2021 and the first time Bentley has reached over 15,000 cars.
• Bentley Motors delivers 15,174 extraordinary cars last year – the first time Bentley retails above 15,000 cars in a year
• A four per cent growth on previous year in 2021
• Record performance for Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific
• Luxury SUV Bentayga remains number one selling model with strong order book for Hybrid and Extended Wheelbase (EWB) models
• Hybrid accounts for 30 per cent of Flying Spur sales since market entry – 65 per cent in the UK
This significant achievement was driven by new model introductions and increasing demand for Mulliner personalisation and Bentley’s new hybridised models, introduced under Bentley’s Beyond100 strategic path to full electrification by 2030.
Click here for the full press release