NAA Member News: STFC Hartree Centre – Innovate UK BridgeAI
Innovate UK BridgeAI offers comprehensive funding and support solutions to businesses in the transport sector, facilitating the adoption of AI through a range of offerings. With a focus on bridging the AI divide between the supply and demand side of the ecosystem, Innovate UK BridgeAI enables businesses to harness the power of AI technologies to drive innovation and growth.
How will Innovate UK BridgeAI support me?
Delivered by Innovate UK and strategic partners, including STFC Hartree Centre, BridgeAI will deliver funding and support by:
• Connecting businesses in priority sectors with AI experts
• Developing new trusted AI services and technologies
• Elevating high growth potential sectors
Our £15,000 Innovation Vouchers will facilitate between 24 and 31 days of effort from our technical experts in data science and artificial intelligence (AI). These vouchers could facilitate one of the following:
• An in-depth feasibility study.
• Scoping out a future large project, such as a proof-of-concept project.
• Exploration of the suitability of current data for solving a problem of interest.
• Suggest if more data (volume and type) is required to be able to solve a problem of interest.
• Identification of alternative datasets that could be utilised if the current data is not suitable for a state-of-the-art analysis.
• Develop a roadmap for future data analysis work
High Performance Computing Vouchers
Our £5,000 HPC Vouchers will give companies access to the Hartree Centre’s powerful high-performance computing (HPC) platforms:
• Scafell Pike – the largest UK supercomputer for Industry use. Atos BullSequana machine with over 82,000 cores; standard, accelerator, high memory and GPU nodes.
• JADE – a Tier 2 Regional deep learning supercomputer. One of the largest of its kind in the UK, used for computer vision.
These vouchers will:
• Allow companies to harness readily accessible, world-class computing power, so companies will be in a stronger position than ever to defend and extend their market share.
• Enable businesses to increase the size of their models and run projects more quickly and efficiently without increasing overheads, resulting in improved learning rates and better value for money for clients.
• Enable companies to compete with much larger rivals in the delivery of high-quality technical solutions.
Discover Digital Transformation Training
• Our Discover Digital Transformation training programme is designed with decision-makers in mind, and aims to help you explore digital, data-driven and AI technologies, decide what’s right for your organisation and build an action plan to become digital-ready.
• The programme is aimed at businesses or public sector organisations of any size in agriculture, creative industries, construction or transportation, who want to enhance their data and AI knowledge and begin the road to adoption
Register for free account here