NAA Member News: Take advantage of a FREE health check from the SMC Business Solutions Team
SMC, the global market leader in pneumatic and automation technology, has added some extra strings to its bow.
The new Business Solutions Team is composed of experienced specialists in four key areas, and we are offering members of the Northern Automotive Alliance the opportunity to receive a free, no obligation health check of your manufacturing processes in one of the following areas:
- Machinery Safety – Machinery Directive, PUWER, Risk Assessment advice and assistance
- Energy and Resource Management – are you optimising your utilities, and could you reduce your carbon footprint?
- Learning & Development – New methods need new skills, upskilling post Brexit for a hybrid workforce
- Productivity – Identification and resolution of operational issues at all levels
Implementing the correct techniques to increase productivity is the goal in a business environment. It is a major decisive factor in economic growth, and responsible for technological advancements in machine and process automation. The free health check will be conducted by the relevant SMC specialist, who will provide a structured guide in helping you achieve efficient manufacturing processes.
The free consultation will establish your current status and target requirements. It will then provide a free no obligation report on findings and recommend solutions for your chosen area of improvement.
In these unprecedent times, reliable advice can be expensive… not this time however. Why not get in touch via the details below and organise your FREE consultation today!
Contact Nik Watson on 07778 256521 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMC UK
• UK and global market leader in pneumatics and automation technology
• Assembly and fast product delivery times from 14-acre Milton Keynes factory
• Over 40 years of trading experience in the UK
• Benefit from the experience, on average 30 years +, of each specialist in our Business Solutions Team