NAA Member Profile: Steeleson Engineering
Steeleson Engineering Ltd specialises in the rapid prototyping of exhaust components and systems – find out more…
Steeleson Engineering Ltd
Where are you based?
What do you do?
Rapid prototyping of exhaust components and systems
What markets are you in?
What can you offer to NAA members?
- A high-quality rapid prototyping service for exhaust systems and components and general fabricated components in either one-offs or very small batches
- Bespoke exhaust systems or components for prototype or niche vehicles
- Bespoke exhaust systems for engine testing projects
- We have an excellent supply chain for bespoke engineering services, for example, 3D metal printing of highly complex components
How would you like to work with members?
- In collaborative projects i.e. Innovate UK projects, where Steeleson Engineering could provide the prototyping capability to the project.
- Our main customers are currently major premium Automotive OEMs, but currently the orders are only being raised by a few individuals in those companies who have a long-standing working relationship with Steeleson Engineering. We really need to widen our contacts in these key organisations (i.e. Bentley and JLR) to grow the business.
What is your unique offer?
We specialise in fast lead time work – where clients are looking for the quickest service and prepared to pay a premium to save time.
Have you got any examples of work you would like to share?
We have examples of prototype components we have manufactured that would be ideal for display purposes and Steeleson Engineering is currently developing marketing material for LinkedIn.