Semta ‘Best of British Engineering’ Awards
Semta is calling for you to nominate the people and businesses that represent the “Best of British Engineering “.
Nominations are now open for:
- Apprentice of the Year sponsored by Marshall
- Higher Apprentice of the Year sponsored by Rolls-Royce
- Graduate of the Year sponsored by Atkins
- Champion of the Year sponsored by BAE Systems
- Skills Innovation of the Year sponsored by Siemens
- Partner of the Year sponsored by EAL
- SME Investment in Skills sponsored by Pera Training
To enter or find out more visit:
The deadline for nominations is 17:00 on 2 December 2013.
The winners of the Semta Skills Awards will be announced at a Gala Awards dinner at the Park Plaza Riverbank, London on 12th February, 2014., hosted by TV presenter Michael Underwood and with attendance from a Senior Government Minister.
Take advantage of our early discount and book your table at: www.semta.org.uk/skillsawards
For more information please call Megan Henderson on 01740 627006
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Judging criteria and application forms can be found on our website www.semta.org.uk/skillsawards