The Knowledge Action Network Project
Do you want to grow your company and benefit from joining a group of like-minded business leaders and managers to share their knowledge, experience and issues they are facing? A new programme at the MMU Centre for Enterprise will support small businesses in the North West
The programme is free of charge for eligible small NW businesses who want to grow and transform by working with others to take advantage of new opportunities.
It will include:
• 4 hours of professional, individual coaching
• Networking, problem solving, on-line forum and real business trade opportunities with fellow delegates
• Expert speakers in key challenge areas, including:
• Improving Sales
• Finance, Payments, Taxation, Outsourcing
• Entrepreneurial Leadership
• Achieving Growth
• Implementing change
• Internationalisation etc.
For more information contact Liz Gorb on 0161 247 3728 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also fill in an Expression of Interest Form online at: http://www.mmucfe.co.uk/services/providing/knowledge-action-network/
The Knowledge Action Network Project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund and The Manchester Metropolitan University, The University of Chester and The University of Cumbria.