Hylomar Ltd manufactures a wide range of high performance sealants and adhesives used by many of the leading OEM’s in the world of automotive, aerospace, white goods, power generation/distribution, electronics/photonics and general engineering.
Hylomar’s product range includes:
- Hylomar M (Light, Medium, Heavy) is a highly engineered, non-setting and non-hardening jointing compound.
- Hylomar Universal Blue is a high performance, non-setting gasket and jointing compound.
- Hylomar Advanced Formulation is a solvent free non-setting and nonhardening compound which is ideal for sealing joints. It can also be used as a gasket dressing. It will enhance the sealing capability of all types of gaskets.
- Hylomar Advanced Formulation HV is a solvent free, non-setting and non hardening,
high viscosity non-slumping thixotropic gel which is ideal for sealing joints. It can also be used as a gasket dressing and flange sealant.
- Hylomar Aerograde is a highly engineered, non-setting and non-hardening gasketing compound for use in the aeronautical industry with a wide operating temperature of -50°C to +250°C. Hylomar Aerograde was developed in conjunction with Rolls Royce – Aerospace Division for sealing joints in turbine engines.
- Hylotyte Red 100 is a synthetic, semi-hardening jointing compound that has excellent gap filling properties. After exposure to temperature the sealant will cure to form an elastomeric seal.
- Hylosil Silicone sealants are room temperature vulcanising (RTV) silicone compounds. They are high performance engineering grade sealants which are used in the automotive industry and for general manufacturing.
- Hylogrip single part anaerobics, are available in a variety of different grades. The range offers different cure times and are suitable for bonding and sealing different types of metal assemblies.
- Hyloglue is a high performance cyanoacrylate adhesive which is available in a number of grades. The product is available in a variety of different viscosities and will form a strong bond to a wide range of substrates in seconds.
The products are clean and easy to use and bond readily to a variety of materials.
- Hylomar Exhaust Assembly Paste is a water based, heat curing product. It has been specifically designed for use with exhaust systems for automotive and other general applications. The exhaust paste formulation will withstand both pressure and temperatures typically found in vehicle exhaust systems. Hylomar Exhaust Assembly Paste lubricates joints to make assembly easier and faster.
- Hylomar Exhaust Repair Putty is a water based, heat curing product. It has been specifically designed for use in the repair of exhaust systems within the automotive industry. The exhaust putty formulation will withstand both pressure and temperatures typically found in vehicle exhaust systems. When heated the product cures to form a gas tight seal.
- Hyloclean is a specially blended fluid that is highly effective at removing used Hylomar jointing compound from disassembled joint surfaces. The unique mix of solvents also make it perfect for cleaning and degreasing surfaces prior to use with any of Hylomar’s range of adhesive and sealants. Hyloclean is also very effective at removing uncured anaerobic, uncured silicone and uncured epoxy products.
- HYLO®BOND products are two component structural adhesives for bonding metals and some plastics.
- HYLO®FLEX MS60 is a flexible, high strength sealant and adhesive that is suitable for a wide range of applications. Unlike silicone sealants Hyloflex MS60 can be painted over with most acrylic and alkyd paints and is hazard free. The product can be used indoors or outdoors for sealing and/or bonding almost any material
Hylomar is certified to the automotive standards TS16949 and ISO9001 for the development and manufacture of adhesives and sealants.
Check our explainer videos here
Tel +44 1942 617000
E-mail : email@example.com
Facebook: Vist our Facebook page here